Qurbani in Islam: Eid Al Adha Or Eid Ul Adha 2018: EID Al Azha Mubarak SMS-Islamic Sms/Messages in Urdu, Hindi & Arabic: Firstly we wish you all a very happy Bakri Eid/Bakri Eid Mubarak 2018 in advance. Hope you guys are enjoying our today. As we all know that this year Eid Al Adha is going to celebrate on 21 August 2018 in India & Other Countries, This festival is celebrated on different dates in various countries. This holy festival is celebrated by all Muslim communities from all over the world. If you looking for eid al adha messages 2018, eid al adha status 2018, eid al adha thoughts 2018, eid al adha sms 2018, eid al adha 2018, eid al adha wishes 2018, eid al adha messages, wishes, greetings, SMS, status for WhatsApp & facebook or twitter then you are at right place. From our website, you can download all latest eid al adha quotes and send to your beloved one’s or families, friends or relatives
Qurbani in Islam
Qurbani means sacrifice. Every year during the Islamic month of Dhul Hijjah, Muslims around the world slaughter an animal – a goat, sheep, cow or camel – to reflect the Prophet Ibrahim’s willingness to sacrifice his son, Ismail, for the sake of God.
At least one-third of the meat from the animal must go to poor or vulnerable people. Traditionally, a Muslim would keep one-third of the meat for their family and give the final third to their neighbors.
The practice of Qurbani can be traced back to the Prophet Ibrahim, who dreamed that God ordered him to sacrifice his only son, Ismail. In his devotion to God, Ibrahim agreed to follow his dream and perform the sacrifice. But God intervened and sent a ram to be sacrificed in Ismail’s place.
Ismail was spared because Ibrahim proved he would sacrifice his son as an act of piety, despite the loss it would have caused him. The continued practice of sacrifice acts as a reminder of Ibrahim’s obedience to God.
Eid-al-Adha, the Festival of Sacrifice, is celebrated during the twelfth month of the Islamic calendar, known as Dhul Hijjah – which translates as ‘Lord of the Pilgrimage’. It is during this month that pilgrims travel to Mecca in order to visit the Kaaba. Hajj is performed on the eighth, ninth and tenth days of the lunar month
- Five Best Eid al Adha Quotes from Quran 2018
- 10 Best Eid al adha/Eid ul Adha quotes Arabic 2018
- Eid al Adha/Eid ul Adha quotes greetings
- Eid Al Adha/Eid ul Adha Quotes Wishes
- Top Best Eid al Adha Wishes for Family 2018
- Top Eid al Adha Wishes for SMS 2018
- Best Eid al Adha Wishes in Arabic 2018
- 100 Best Eid al Adha Wishes 2018
- Eid al Adha SMS Wishes 2018
- Eid al Adha SMS wishes in English 2018
- Eid al Adha SMS Messages 2018
- Eid al Adha SMS in Urdu 2018
- Top Best Eid al Adha SMS in Arabic
- Best Eid al Adha SMS English 2018
- Best Eid al Adha SMS Bangla
- Best Eid al Adha SMS 2018
- Best Eid al Adha SMS
- Top 10 Eid Mubarak wishes 2018 with Images
- 10 Best Eid al adha Quotes in English 2018
- 10 Best Eid aldha Greetings Images A in English 2018.
- 10 BEST NEW Happy Eid al Adha Wishes 2018 with Images
- 10 BEST Eid al Adha images 2018
- Eid al Adha Celebrations 2018
- Top 5 Best Eid al Adha Messages/SMS in English 2018
Islam traces the history of sacrifice back to Abel and Cain (Habil and Qabil), whose story is mentioned in the Qur’an. Abel was the first human being to sacrifice an animal for God. Ibn Kathir narrates that Abel had offered a sheep whilst his brother Cain offered part of the crops of his land. The ordained procedure of God was that a fire would descend from the heavens and consume the accepted sacrifice. Accordingly, a fire came down and enveloped the animal slaughtered by Abel thus accepting the sacrifice of Abel while Cain’s sacrifice was rejected. This led to jealousy on the part of Cain resulting in the first human death when he murdered his brother Abel. After much repentance and remorse, Cain was forgiven by God.
Ideally, the meat from Qurban should be divided into three equal parts – one for the home, one for relatives and friends, and one for the poor and needy. The meat from Qurban can be distributed to the poor or rich, Muslim or non-Muslim.
However, because of the relative lack of poverty in Western countries, many Muslims prefer to have their Qurbani performed in poorer countries or those in dire need, and the meat to be distributed to the neediest or those suffering adversity and poverty.
- Best Pictures of Eid al adha celebrations 2018
- Top 10 Beautiful Goats for Qurbani 2018
- Special Eid ul Adha Cards for Your Loved Ones-2018
- 10 BEST Beautiful Camels for Qurbani 2018
- Top 10 beautiful Cows for Qurbani 2018
- Top 10 Hajj Quotes Images in Urdu/Hindi 2018
- Top 10 Hajj Quotes Images in English 2018
- Hajj and Umrah guide 2018
- Top 12 Hajj Mubarak SMS 2018
- Top 12 Islamic Quotes about Hajj 2018
- Top 10 Hajj Status Images for whatsapp 2018
- Best Eid al Adha posters 2018
- 10 BEST Eid Al Adha Funny Pictures 2018
- Manasik e Hajj – Step by Step in Urdu/Hindi
- Eid Al Adha/Eid ul Adha Quotes Images in English
- Eid al Adha 2018 UK
- Eid al Adha 2018 Saudi Arabia
- Eid al Adha 2018 India
- Eid al Adha 2018 USA
- Eid Al Adha Oman – 2018
- Eid al Adha in Qatar 2018
- Eid al adha 2018 UAE
- Eid al Adha 2018 Canada
- Eid al Adha/Eid al Adha Quotes Tumblr
- Best Eid al adha/Eid ul Adha quotes Images in hindi