Islamic Quotes about Hajj
Top 12 Islamic Quotes about Hajj: Eid Al Adha Or Eid Ul Adha 2018: EID Al Azha Mubarak SMS-Islamic Sms/Messages in Urdu, Hindi & Arabic: Firstly we wish you all a very happy Bakri Eid/Bakri Eid Mubarak 2018 in advance. Hope you guys are enjoying our today. As we all know that this year Eid Al Adha is going to celebrate on 10 or 11 September 2018 in India & Other Countries, This festival is celebrated on different dates in various countries. This holy festival is celebrated by all Muslim communities from all over the world. If you looking for eid al adha messages 2018, eid al adha status 2018, eid al adha thoughts 2018, eid al adha sms 2018, eid al adha 2018, eid al adha wishes 2018, eid al adha messages, wishes, greetings, SMS, status for WhatsApp & facebook or twitter then you are at right place. From our website, you can download all latest eid al adha quotes and send to your beloved one’s or families, friends or relatives
Top 12 Islamic Quotes about Hajj
These are the verses (in sequence) that deal with Hajj (Pilgrimage) in the Quran.
- [Quran 22:27] “And proclaim that the people shall observe Hajj pilgrimage. They will come to you walking or riding on various exhausted (means of transportation). They will come from the farthest locations.”
- [Quran 2:125] We have rendered the shrine (the Kaba) a focal point for the people, and a safe sanctuary. You may use Abraham’s shrine as a prayer house. We commissioned Abraham and Ismail: “You shall purify My house for those who visit, those who live there, and those who bow and prostrate.”
- [Quran 2:158] The knolls of Safa and Marwah are among the rites decreed by God. Anyone who observes Hajj or `Umrah commits no error by traversing the distance between them. If one volunteers more righteous works, then God is Appreciative, Omniscient.
- [Quran 2:189] They ask you about the phases of the moon! Say, “They provide a timing device for the people, and determine the time of Hajj.” It is not righteous to beat around the bush; righteousness is attained by upholding the commandments and by being straightforward. You shall observe God, that you may succeed.
- [ 2:196] You shall observe the complete rites of Hajj and `Umrah for God. If you are prevented, you shall send an offering, and do not resume cutting your hair until your offering has reached its destination. If you are ill, or suffering a head injury (and you must cut your hair), you shall expiate by fasting, or giving to charity, or some other form of worship. During the normal Hajj, if you break the state of Ihram (sanctity) between `Umrah and Hajj, you shall expiate by offering an animal sacrifice. If you cannot afford it, you shall fast three days during Hajj and seven when you return home – this completes ten -provided you do not live at the Sacred Masjid. You shall observe God, and know that God is strict in enforcing retribution.
- [Quran 2:197] Hajj shall be observed in the specified months. Whoever sets out to observe Hajj shall refrain from sexual intercourse, misconduct, and arguments throughout Hajj. Whatever good you do, God is fully aware thereof. As you prepare your provisions for the journey, the best provision is righteousness. You shall observe Me, O you who possess intelligence.
- [Quran 2:198] You commit no error by seeking provisions from your Lord (through commerce). When you file from `Arafaat, you shall commemorate God at the Sacred Location (of Muzdalifah). You shall commemorate Him for guiding you; before this, you had gone astray. [Quran 2:199] You shall file together, with the rest of the people who file, and ask God for forgiveness. God is Forgiver, Most Merciful.
- Eid Al Adha in Pakistan 2018
- Eid al Adha 2018 USA
- Eid al Adha SMS in Urdu
- Eid al Adha/Eid ul Adha quotes greetings
- Best Eid al Adha images download
- [Quran 2:200-201] Once you complete your rites, you shall continue to commemorate God as you commemorate your own parents, or even better. Some people would say, “Our Lord, give us of this world,” while having no share in the Hereafter. [Quran 2:201] Others would say, “Our Lord, grant us righteousness in this world, and righteousness in the Hereafter, and spare us the retribution of Hell.”
- [Quran 2:203] You shall commemorate God for a number of days (in Mena); whoever hastens to do this in two days commits no sin, and whoever stays longer commits no sin, so long as righteousness is maintained. You shall observe God, and know that before Him you will be gathered.
- [Quran 3:96-97] The most important shrine established for the people is the one in Becca; a blessed beacon for all the people. In it are clear signs: the station of Abraham. Anyone who enters it shall be granted safe passage. The people owe it to God that they shall observe Hajj to this shrine, when they can afford it. As for those who disbelieve, God does not need anyone.
- [Quran 5:1] O you who believe, you shall fulfill your covenants. Permitted for you to eat are the livestock, except those specifically prohibited herein. You shall not permit hunting throughout Hajj pilgrimage. God decrees whatever He wills.
- [Quran 5:2] O you who believe, do not violate the rites instituted by God, nor the Sacred Months, nor the animals to be offered, nor the garlands marking them, nor the people who head for the Sacred Shrine (Ka’ba) seeking blessings from their Lord and approval. Once you complete the pilgrimage, you may hunt. Do not be provoked into aggression by your hatred of people who once prevented you from going to the Sacred Masjid. You shall cooperate in matters of righteousness and piety; do not cooperate in matters that are sinful and evil. You shall observe God. God is strict in enforcing retribution.
- Best Pictures of Eid al adha celebrations 2018
- Top 10 Beautiful Goats for Qurbani 2018
- Special Eid ul Adha Cards for Your Loved Ones-2018
- 10 BEST Beautiful Camels for Qurbani 2018
- Top 10 beautiful Cows for Qurbani 2018
- Top 10 Hajj Quotes Images in Urdu/Hindi 2018
- Top 10 Hajj Quotes Images in English 2018